A student/pupil enrolled in St. Raphael Academy is called Raphaelite. Hence, the bearer of this title must possess the following qualities:
- Simplicity, a student/pupil must be simple in all his ways. Thus, he has to live St. Augustine’s principle of life;
- Charity, a student/pupil must expose himself to fraternal charity to his neighbor relative to the teaching of the Church of the poor;
- Prudence, a student/pupil must live a life of discreteness and in accordance with the AR Congregational teaching;
- Humility, a student/pupil must always be down-to-earth at all times; and
- Honesty, a student/pupil must live a life with integrity and can be trusted by the community as it builds a transformational society relative to the teaching of the Catholic Church.